If you think you can play on the tracks—think again!
At Operation Lifesaver we can’t say this rail safety message enough:
Tracks are for trains only! Never play or take shortcuts across the tracks.
This is the subject of one of last year’s Off the Rails Contest winning entries
. In this emotionally charged, musical rail safety video, the Jamille team, from Saskatoon, SK, made the theme of their video clear: don’t play on or near the tracks.
The Jamille team - Project #279: Third-place winners in French multimedia category
Since this video is in French, we’ve written this brief synopsis for our English viewers:
The Jamille team created well-thought-out and creative music video titled: “Be Careful,” which showcased a series of strong and impactful images of two friends, and the worst case scenario of what will happen if you play near the tracks.
- “We were playing on the railway tracks.”
- “When you got hit, I was surprised and upset. I shouldn’t have let you play on the railway tracks.”
- “I can’t believe you’re gone, it’s such a tragedy.”
- “We should have thought about it beforehand, what will I do now?”
- Be careful around railway tracks…
Please remember to ALWAYS: Look, Listen, Live!